They are (left to right)
- Handbound watercolor paper with canvas cover (9x12) For Paint Your Heart and Soul class lessons, and possibly other finished art
- Sketchbook with toned paper - tan (8.5x11) For Paint Your Heart and Soul and other drawings and sketches
- Vela Lab Notebook with Grid paper (9x12) Half-full Fauxbonichi from last year. Will continue to use, only mainly for notes this year
- Sweet Trash Journal (Altered Composition Notebook 7.5x9.5) For daily morning pages, tracking my art and who knows what else - ha
- Old Country Diary Planner (7x9) For No Excuses Art class
- Book of Days Workbook (Altered Composition Notebook) For keeping track of everything for the Book of Days experience, such as handouts, daily prompts, challenges that I plan on keeping in my Book of Days, etc.
- Book of Days - Handbound Mixed Papers Journal with Canvas Cover (8x10) Weekly journal spread, plus at least one multi-day journaling spread per week.
- Come to The Fire - (Altered Composition Notebook) For Come To The Fire year-long class
- Tiny Journal with handmade paper (4x5) For daily mini-journal project.
Will I be able to keep up? We shall see! I will do more in-depth posts on each one as the year progresses and keep you updated. 😊
How about you? What are your projects for 2017? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!