Monday, May 16, 2016

A Variety of Art Journal Pages...

Hey friends!  I've got a little 100 Day Project catch-up post for you today.  Pages 18 - 21...

Page 18/100:

"Things That Are Magic"

This was for two Get Messy Art Journaling prompts: 1. "Things that are magic..." and 2. Write your list on a photo.  The photo is actually a page from a thrifted book.


Page 19/100:

May 9 - 12, 2016 in my bullet journal...
This is actually a mockup of the Inkwell Press Flex Planner layout.  I bought one of their new academic planners, but it doesn't start til July.  I figure I can play around with the layout in my bullet journal between now and then, to figure out how I want to use the different sections.


Page 20/100:

"Currently Watching"
This is another Get Messy prompt.  :)


Page 21/100:

My May monthly view in my art journal...
 I usually make a two-page spread for my monthly calendars.  I thought it would be fun to try something different this month and make it smaller.  I learned that it takes the same amount of time to fill it in - ha!

Here's a detail shot...
The squares are a combination of doodles, stamps, stickers and patterned paper.

Thank you so much for the kind comments you've been leaving!  It means a lot to me to hear from you!  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments. I wish you a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

Emie58 said...

Love the lay outs!!! I see you're a fan of "The Americans"... we missed a season and it just so happens it's on Amazon Prime so we're catching up before watching the new season... TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! So fun and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!