Saturday, December 26, 2015

Day Two of the Top 2000...

Hi friends! We are moving on to day two of the Top 2000 party!

The song I picked for today goes in a bit of a different direction than yesterday...

Coming in at #1806, it's "No Rain," by Blind Melon
I used watercolors for this one. I wanted to create a completely different feeling - more light and whimsical.


This is seriously one of my favorite videos of all time!  I just love the little bee girl and her search for appreciation. I can certainly relate to this message...


I hope you are enjoying the Top 2000 party!  Click here to go to Marit's blog and see what songs everyone created art for on day two!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that rainbow!! I loveeeee that song too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It happens to be thus intriguing. I would really like to know various main features of the web page. Therefore it is advisable to allow me personally this kind of mass media swiftly. It's my job to will unquestionably realize an individual. 1957 county exempt california license plate