Monday, November 30, 2015

National Journaling Month Comes to a Close with Days 29 and 30...

Hi friends!  I'm happy to say that I finished days 29 and 30 of the NaNoJouMo challenge!  Together they create the back and front side to this week's tip-in in my Planner Journal...

Day 29:
Watercolor Test Strips
This was another exercise in the "Creative Girl" book that I'm reading.  It's really a fun book - I highly recommend it, if you are interested in learning more about watercolor techniques.  The two columns on the left-hand side of the page are experiments in letting the different colors bleed into each other while wet, to see what happens and what new colors arise.  The right hand column is about adding salt to the mixture.  This was fun and it didn't take long at all.  Even tho it's just test strips, I still think it makes a beautiful page - I love all that color!


Day 30:
"More of This Please"
I was just playing with collage here, while thinking about the state of the world right now.  I made the background with color crayons and Liquid Watercolors. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me throughout this 30-day challenge!  It was lots of fun to be able to come here and share my progress each day!  Did any of you take on the NaNoJouMo challenge too?  If so, how did it go for you?

Coming up on Inspiration Everywhere - December will be a month of wrapping up 2015, and getting ready for the new year! I'll be sharing my creative plans and goals; and I'm hoping to hear about yours too!

Thanks again for visiting, and I will be back very soon!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the girl holding the globe!!!!!!!!!