Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 25 of NaNoJouMo, and a Reminder about the Top 2000 Blog Party...

Hey there friends!  How's it going?  I finished one more page (not the three I was hoping for - ha - what was I thinking?).

Day 25:
Thankful Things in my Fauxbonichi
I spent a lovely day with family yesterday, and documented it in my fauxbonichi. The "Ten Things" list and the turkey drawing were both challenges for this week in the Fauxbonichi Journalers group.

I also want to mention that Marit's Top 2000 blog party is coming soon!  Click here to find out more about this super fun annual party, which celebrates the Top 2000 songs of all time, with a daily parade of artwork made by blog readers (that could be you!)

I'm going to sign off now, so I can get busy with some more pages!  I plan to be caught up by the last day of the challenge, which is only 3 days away - eek!

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Marit said...

I love the bright colored turkey Michelle! And YAY... only less than a month to go before the most fun week of the year begins!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!