Friday, April 4, 2014

Sketchin' Into Spring makes it easy...

Hi friends!  I'm still enjoying the Sketching into Spring class!  The cool thing about this class is that each day's lesson is something small and manageable.  It's reminding me that capturing life in your art journal doesn't have to take a long time, and I love that.  Here are my latest three pages...

Stages of growth...
 (pitt pen and prismacolor pencils)


 Iris...


 Raindrops...

Meanwhile here in Minnesota, we are expecting yet another snowstorm tonight.  Glad I've got this workshop to keep me in a spring mood!

I hope things are good in your neck of the woods!


3 comments:

dawn said...

Hi Michelle!! I agree with you, each prompt is just a little starter for you each day. She has other classes set up this way and I enjoyed those ones too. I do plan on taking her Sketch into Summer class too, I missed that one last year.

These look great! Sorry to hear about the snow, hope it doesn't come this way. Having this class is reminding me of spring too, YAY!

I love that your blogging more now, especially since I am now too. Thanks for the visit on my PL post. Sorry you are behind too, I know you will catch up and do GREAT!! I will post my class art this weekend or early next week I think. I do post it in the gallery there also. So neat seeing everyone's work.

Have a good weekend and stay warm! HUGS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!! These are just beautiful!!!!!

anne g-i said...

beautiful!!!!! thank you for the spring breeze!