Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Going buggy...

The "Sketchin Into Spring" assignment was to draw some bugs, so I searched "pretty bugs" on pinterest, and was amazed at the beautiful colorful bugs I found - wow!  Check it out.....

Pretty Bugs on Pinterest

Nature is amazing, right?

My fave is the rosy maple moth.  Doesn't this guy look like he'd be fun at a party?



Anyhoo, here is how my page turned out...
(albrecht durer watercolor pencils and pitt pen)

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a fantastic Thursday!

4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Great drawings. You are very talented.

dawn said...

Hi Michelle! Your bugs look great, I like the moth one too. Thanks for the link to see more, will check it out.
I didn't do my bugs yet, I tried but they don't look like bugs so I will be trying again.

Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more!

Sharon Fritchman said...

So cool, Michelle! Who would have thought that there are pretty bugs???? Not me! But now I know better. I love your drawings and your page turned out amazing, as always, my friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You can make my least fave things looks AMAZING!!! LOVE them!!!!!