Sunday, March 30, 2014

Creativity is Contagious, and other Book of Days Spreads...

The first 2014 session of Book of Days has been going great!  I still look forward to Mondays when the new video comes out and I get to play!  

What I love about the Book of Days experience is just that – the “experience” of it. We get to go along with Effy, as she takes her thoughts and feelings, and turns them into beautiful pages. I love how some weeks are more involved than others – just like life. I love how during times that are more challenging, she looks for positive lessons and puts that spin on the page. I love how she encourages us to take the inspiration of each week’s lesson and do with it what feels right to us.


Here are three of my latest BOD pages...

The gift of a new day...
 (acrylic paint, stencils, text paper, oil pastel, and journaling pens)



 You are a Child of the Universe...
 (black and white gessos, acrylic paint, gelli plate prints on deli paper, stars rubons and 
white acrylic ink)


Creativity is contagious...
(acrylic paint, spray ink and stencils, gesso, molotow paint pen, vintage atlas index page, neocolor II crayons, pitt pen, oil pastel)

Only one more week to go in this session!  I'm already signed up for the next session, which starts on April 28!  Yeayyy!


Have an awesome Sunday my friends!  Thanks so much for visiting me today!!!  I would love it if you leave a comment, so I know you were here!   :)

5 comments:

Marit said...

I was here!! ;);)
(I'm not around online much - personal reasons - but this Sundaymorning I hopped by to see what you're up too, and your pages made me smile. Have a nice day my friend!

dawn said...

Hi Michelle!! WOW!! It is so cool to see your pages, you never run out of ideas!! I LOVE LOVE the second one just for the colors, love the blue against the black!! The other pages are wonderful and pretty!
So glad you enjoy this class!!
Happy Sunday to you also, we just got more snow again, YUCK!!

Emie58 said...

LOVE BOD!!! You got me hooked!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooo gorgeous Michelle!! I am LOVING that quote on the second one!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone!

Marit - it's good to see you here - hope everything is going well!

Emie - I'm so glad you are enjoying BOD!!! That makes me really happy!