Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day Four of the Top 2000 Countdown - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes...

Oh my goodness I love this song!  Always have, always will.  There's nothing quite like the harmonies of Crosby Stills and Nash, in my heart, and the lyrics to this song are gorgeous too.

Coming in at #1118, it's Suite: Judy Blue Eyes...
The paper is black Stonehenge paper, and all the doodling is done with prismacolor pencils.  The white writing around the edge, and the outlining of the big lyric is white signo uniball pen.  The bird is a vintage image that I colored over the top of with prismacolor pencils.

Here's a video of Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, complete with some awesome guitar playing by Stephen Stills. I hope you enjoy it!




As always,   you can find out what songs the other participants picked and see their artwork by clicking here to go to Marit's blog!

Thanks so much for visiting!  I will see you tomorrow for day 5 of the countdown!


2 comments:

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Super cool lay/out, love the doodeled heart. Always fun to work with song texts!!

With love from the Netherlands,
Leintje*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fabulous Michelle! I love love love love that heart and the bird!!!!!