Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day Five of the Top 2000 Countdown = HAPPY!

The song I picked for day five of the Top 2000 Countdown, is one that I was recently introduced to by my sister, Renee.  She posted the video for this song on her facebook timeline, and when I heard it, I was hooked!  Coming in at #587, it's "Happy," by Pharrell Williams.  Here's how my page turned out...


#587 - Happy - Pharrell Williams
This page was pretty simple to put together, once I had the idea.  The bottom is torn tissue paper, adhered with glue stick, and the title is just handcut pieces of scrapbook paper.  It's probably hard to tell in the photo, but I made Pharrell stand out a little by adhering him with pop dots.

If this song doesn't make you smile and want to dance, just a little, I will be surprised!  Here's the video...


As always,   you can find out what songs the other participants picked and see their artwork by clicking here to go to Marit's blog!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I will see you tomorrow for day 6 of the countdown!
 

4 comments:

Marit said...

"Happy" is indeed one of the well, happiest songs I've ever heard! There are more 'new' songs (from 2012 & 2013) in the Top 2000 list this year and people are discussing if it should (a 'list of all times' should not have the 'hits' of this year... ) and I agree with that (let a song be at least 2 years old, so that it has 'proven is right to be there') but I still dance at this Happy song! Love the colourful letters on your page! Have fun creating the next song today! We're almost there :(

dawn said...

This is a great page and says Michelle all over it!! Love the song and the colorful letters!! I bet Renee will love this page too. Does she read your blog? Does she blog?
Keep up the good work!!

Jane Martin said...

What a great way to start a day... HAPPY!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is an AWESOME song and I loveeeeeeeeeee what you made with it as inspo!!! I loveeeeeeeeee those colors!!!!