Monday, November 4, 2013

AEDM Day 4 - Life Cartoon...

Hi friends!  It's day four of Art Every Day Month; and I finished the second half of my cartoon storyboard version of my week.

Here's how it turned out...


Here's the whole week together...
I used a combination of Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils and neocolor II crayons for this spread, along with my beloved Pilot Permaball pen.

I'll be back tomorrow with a Project Life update!  I'm way behind on PL, but I'm working on a system to help get caught up; and I will share that with you then.

Thank you so much for visiting, and for your comments!  Have an awesome Monday!

3 comments:

wintam said...

This is SO beautiful! I love the bright colors, your handwriting and the whole idea. Looks awesome!

dawn said...

Michelle, the more I see of these pages the more I want to take this class NOW!!! It's going to drive me crazy seeing yours, haha in a good way though my friend.

I love the grid page, always fun to do. So cute all these are, so different from your usual artwork. Do you sketch these out before drawing them? You are good at keeping all the color in the right spot.

How was the walk in your new neighborhood? I know you two like going for walks.

Love this!! Can't wait to see your PL pages.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!! LOVING the fun cartoons and the colors!!!!