Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 28 of the 30-day Blogalong...

Hi friends!  Life continues to go at a billion miles an hour over here, but I wanted to stop in real quick-like and share a couple more pages in my big grid journal with you today.  I still have to add some background color, but otherwise they are all finished. 

They are from mid-July...
 Just random images here - no rhyme or reason.  Stamps, stencils, and doodles. That's what makes this journal so stress free and fun for me. 

 Here's another one...
I learned this method of journaling in the Lollapalooza 3 workshop by Martha Lever.  It was super fun, and Martha is an awesome teacher.  If you want to check it out, click here.

I hope you are having a fabulous week my friends!  Thank you so much for visiting!

P.S.  I'm fascinated and inspired by the Paper Love Story weekly round up right now.  Makes me want to decorate my planner.  Hmmm...


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous Michelle!! LOVING the colors and the 'anything's possible'!!

dawn said...

OMG!! You amaze me everyday Michelle!! Seriously LOVE this so much. Thanks for the link, will check it out.

Happy Day 28!!