Thursday, December 13, 2012

Featuring Magazine is Coming Into My Studio!

I'm so excited to share the news with you....


The third issue of Featuring (a Magazine about art journaling, mixed media and more), is doing an article about my art studio!  I could not possibly be more excited!  Here's what they say in the preview...

"Into the Studio
Michelle LaPoint Rydell works full-time during the day, but at night you can find her creating in her studio. “My studio is my sanctuary. I surround myself with things that make me feel happy, so just being in there is bliss.” Michelle shows us around."


There's also going to be an article about Marit's Top 2000 Blog party, and lots more fun stuff!  And look, one of my pieces is even on the cover!

Can you tell which one is mine...?
It's the one in the middle on the left (with the blue paint and the eyes). 

There's lots of other cool stuff in the magazine too, and you can pre-order your copy now!  Click here to go to the Featuring store and check it out!

P.S.  A big thank you to Marit Barentsen and the Featuring staff for doing such a wonderful job with the article.  I'm really excited about it!

Thanks so much for visiting my friends!  I hope your week is going great!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS!! And I totally knew it was the one with the eyes before I even read your comment! I know ME some Michelle art!! LOL! :)

Dara Lynn said...

Congratulations Michelle!!!!!! I remember thinking your studio was totally fun and inspiring..I can see why it's published in Featuring! It's always a super high to see your work on the front of a magazine. !!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fabulous news! Congratulations, Michelle!

dawn said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Your famous now!! This is so cool, I love your studio and the fun organzation you do in it. CONGRATS, you will have to frame this in your studio.

Glenda T. said...

That's sooo awesome!! Congrats!! And I knew which one was yours right off the bat! haha