Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Every Little Thing...

Hey there everyone!  I hope you're having a great week!  It's flying by for me - super busy, but having fun too!  I have a quick journal page share for you - it's my Tuesday entry for my Book of Days...

This page was a collage of various papers and ephemera when I started.  The bottom layer is ink that was sprayed onto wet gel medium, and then spread around with a foam brush.  A trick I learned from Effy Wild and I love it!  After that I added some gesso, and used Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's stencil and some pan pastels to add the clouds.  The bird was an image on some scrapbook paper that was already on the page, so I just painted around him.  The date is done with a no. 13 card from a board game (Flint I think?).  I stayed up way too late to finish this one, but I've made a commitment to myself to do a spread a day through the end of the year; and I feel really good that I got it done!

Thanks so much for visiting!  I really appreciate it!  Have an awesome Wednesday!


3 comments:

dawn said...

I always love your cloud pages, this is a PRETTY page!! How awesome that you learned a new trick and enjoyed it. I admire your dedication to this class, keep it up!!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!!Have a good week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those clouds!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

LOVE this one, Michelle. The title is awesome!