Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Journal Page on a Busy Day...

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having an awesome weekend!

I have another quick journal page share for you today.  I've been so busy lately, that I'm sure if I didnt have this goal of completing the whole journal by the end of the year; there are some days I would not be making time to journal. Instead I am working on completing journal pages in a shorter period of time when necessary.  That is a good lesson for me...
The collaged background on this page was already there, so I decided to use it as is.  I added a thin layer of gesso over the whole thing to unify it.  Then I added the tag (which I had made on a different day), and the little piece of green tape, the beetle and the date.  Then I took advantage of the lines that were already on the paper and did my journaling there.  That's it!  Easy peasy and I was done!

Now I'm excited to get out my Project Life supplies and start playing tonight.  Yeayyy!!! 

 Don't forget - there are still three days to play along with us at Scrapping The Music!  We'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you play!  Come on over and check it out!

Thanks so much for visiting!  See you soon!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Michelle!! LOVING the heart on the tag!!!

dawn said...

I love that tag!! Your handwriting looks so pretty even sidewards! Love the collage look you have here! Good for you doing a page even when it's hard to find the time or energy !!